- Apple Hearing Study shares new insights on hearing healthby Apple Newsroom on March 2, 2021 at 3:57 pm
Apple is sharing key insights from its Apple Hearing Study to encourage others to better understand and manage their hearing health.
- New Zealand students prototype their own Samoan language app with iPadby Apple Newsroom on March 1, 2021 at 5:57 pm
A primary school that serves some of Christchurch’s underprivileged communities is readying New Zealand’s next generation of leaders.
- Apple celebrates Women’s History Month and International Women’s Dayby Apple Newsroom on February 25, 2021 at 3:57 pm
Apple celebrates Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day with exclusive content and curated collections across all of its services.
- Apple helps Encircle expand its support for LGBTQ+ youth and their familiesby Apple Newsroom on February 25, 2021 at 1:57 pm
With new contributions from Apple and leaders in music and business, Encircle will be able to serve even more young LGBTQ+ people across four states.
- Apple’s Advanced Manufacturing Fund helps COPAN Diagnostics ship millions of COVID-19 test kitsby Apple Newsroom on February 22, 2021 at 10:27 am
A partnership supported by Apple’s Advanced Manufacturing Fund has helped boost production and delivery of COVID-19 test kits across the US.
- Apple launches inaugural Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developersby Apple Newsroom on February 16, 2021 at 1:57 pm
Apple welcomes 13 founders and their teams as the inaugural cohort of Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developers.
- How to capture stunning floral photos with iPhone 12 Pro modelsby Apple Newsroom on February 12, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Nathan Underwood of floral design studio Tulipina offers tips for creating professional-quality floral photos using iPhone 12 Pro models.
- We Read Too app developer Kaya Thomas explores trends in Black literatureby Apple Newsroom on February 11, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Apple catches up with Kaya Thomas, the app developer behind We Read Too, to uncover emerging trends in Black literature for young readers.
- An Apple Watch anniversary gift and the future it helped changeby Apple Newsroom on February 4, 2021 at 3:31 pm
Bob March is one of the many Apple Watch users who have been alerted to a potential heart condition through their device.
- “Hometown,” shot on iPhone 12 Proby Apple Newsroom on February 1, 2021 at 1:57 pm
For Black History Month, Apple commissioned more than 30 Black photographers to capture and share their hometowns using iPhone 12 Pro.