- Developers say App Store Small Business Program is good for businessby Apple Newsroom on November 24, 2020 at 5:44 pm
Since the new App Store Small Business Program was announced, developers are sharing their reactions.
- Atlantic City educators reimagine after-school learning to lift a communityby Apple Newsroom on November 19, 2020 at 12:58 pm
Tucked inside the 48 blocks that make up Atlantic City in New Jersey, a small group of determined educators is reimagining traditional after-school programs.
- Apple announces second annual Apple Music Awardsby Apple Newsroom on November 19, 2020 at 5:00 am
Announcing the winners of the second annual Apple Music Awards, recognizing the best musicians of 2020 and their enormous impact on global culture.
- Developers see a world of possibilities with new App Store Small Business Programby Apple Newsroom on November 18, 2020 at 11:01 am
Indie developers share how Apple’s new App Store Small Business Program could spur innovation in app creation.
- Apple announces App Store Small Business Programby Apple Newsroom on November 18, 2020 at 11:01 am
New developer program accelerates innovation and helps small businesses and independent developers propel their businesses forward on the App Store.
- Apple’s Cork campus celebrates 40 years of community and looks to the futureby Apple Newsroom on November 17, 2020 at 7:57 am
Employees reflect on the sense of community and shared values fostered at Apple’s Cork, Ireland, campus, in honor of its 40th anniversary.
- Apple’s iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini land in stores and homes worldwideby Apple Newsroom on November 13, 2020 at 4:58 am
Apple’s iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini go on sale Friday, November 13, landing in homes and stores around the world.
- macOS Big Sur is hereby Apple Newsroom on November 12, 2020 at 5:57 pm
macOS Big Sur, the latest version of the world’s most advanced desktop operating system, is now available to Mac users as a free software update.
- One Tuskegee educator’s mission to preserve legacy through storytelling and iPadby Apple Newsroom on November 11, 2020 at 1:28 pm
Educator and US Army veteran Tiffany Williams empowers kids to preserve the history of Tuskegee, Alabama, with the help of iPad.
- Honoring America’s veteransby Apple Newsroom on November 11, 2020 at 1:27 pm
In honor of Veterans Day, Apple is proud to spotlight veterans’ stories, legacies, and communities — and to honor and support those who serve.