- Apple Podcasts Subscriptions and channels are now available worldwideby Apple Newsroom on June 15, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Apple today announced Apple Podcasts Subscriptions and channels are available to listeners beginning today.
- Apple hosts Today at Apple sessions for Black Music Monthby Apple Newsroom on June 14, 2021 at 12:58 pm
Apple partners with the National Museum of African American Music to host Today at Apple sessions with country artists Willie Jones and Valerie June.
- Apple announces winners of the 2021 Apple Design Awardsby Apple Newsroom on June 10, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Six new award categories recognize developers around the world for innovation.
- Apple Music’s Zane Lowe explains how Spatial Audio will transform musicby Apple Newsroom on June 8, 2021 at 1:57 pm
Zane Lowe, Apple Music’s co-head of Artist Relations and radio host, explains what Spatial Audio will mean for fans and artists.
- iOS 15 brings powerful new features to stay connected, focus, explore, and moreby Apple Newsroom on June 7, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Apple previews major updates to FaceTime, Focus, enhanced on-device intelligence, and new ways to explore the world using Maps, Weather, and Wallet.
- Apple previews new iPad productivity features with iPadOS 15by Apple Newsroom on June 7, 2021 at 6:51 pm
iPad gets more intuitive multitasking, a new Home Screen design with integrated widgets, the App Library, a redesigned Safari experience, and more.
- macOS Monterey introduces powerful features to get more doneby Apple Newsroom on June 7, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Apple introduces macOS Monterey, with new ways to connect with friends and family, Shortcuts and tools to get work done, and Continuity features.
- watchOS 8 brings new access, connectivity, and mindfulness features to Apple Watchby Apple Newsroom on June 7, 2021 at 6:50 pm
Apple today previewed watchOS 8, with impactful new features that make the world’s most advanced wearable operating system even more essential.
- Apple advances personal health by introducing secure sharing and new insightsby Apple Newsroom on June 7, 2021 at 6:49 pm
Apple today previewed advanced consumer health and wellness insights for users, as well as new tools for supporting loved ones, coming with iOS 15.
- Apple introduces new developer tools and technologies to create even better appsby Apple Newsroom on June 7, 2021 at 6:49 pm
Apple unveiled new tools and technologies to help developers create more engaging app experiences and make it even easier to build high-quality apps.