- Apple awards an additional $410 million from its Advanced Manufacturing Fund to II-VIby Apple Newsroom on May 5, 2021 at 12:01 pm
Apple is awarding an additional $410 million from its Advanced Manufacturing Fund for II-VI, a leading manufacturer of optical technology.
- Celebrating Mother’s Day with the creators of Winnie, an app to find childcareby Apple Newsroom on May 4, 2021 at 12:58 pm
Winnie is the brainchild of CEO Sara Mauskopf and Chief Product Officer Anne Halsall who met while working at the same startup six years ago.
- A new generation of Black male teachers starts its journey in partnership with Appleby Apple Newsroom on May 3, 2021 at 12:57 pm
Apple has partnered with a Texas HBCU to support a new generation of Black male teachers in the classroom.
- All-new iMac, iPad Pro, and Apple TV 4K orders start tomorrowby Apple Newsroom on April 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The all-new iMac, iPad Pro, and Apple TV 4K arrive in stores and on doorsteps around the world in the second half of May. iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini in purple and AirTag are available tomorrow.
- Apple Reports Second Quarter Resultsby Apple Newsroom on April 28, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Apple reported its second quarter financial results for the fiscal year after the market close on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
- Three apps enabling financial wellness for allby Apple Newsroom on April 27, 2021 at 12:58 pm
App Store apps Goalsetter, Perch Credit, and Ellevest are helping generations of Americans take their financial journeys into their own hands.
- Clips adds immersive new AR Spacesby Apple Newsroom on April 26, 2021 at 7:57 pm
Clips version 3.1 lets users scan a space using LiDAR on iPhone 12 Pro and iPad Pro models to apply fun, immersive video effects.
- iOS 14.5 offers Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch, diverse Siri voices, and moreby Apple Newsroom on April 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
iOS 14.5 brings new features including unlocking iPhone with Apple Watch while wearing a face mask, new Siri voices, privacy controls, and more.
- Apple commits $430 billion in US investments over five yearsby Apple Newsroom on April 26, 2021 at 11:31 am
Apple today announced an acceleration of its US investments, with plans to add 20,000 jobs across the country over the next five years.
- Apple Celebrates Earth Day 2021by Apple Newsroom on April 22, 2021 at 3:59 am
Apple celebrates Earth Day with activities and curated content in the App Store, the Apple TV app, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, and more.