- Apple builds on privacy commitment by unveiling new efforts on Data Privacy Dayby Apple Newsroom on January 24, 2023 at 4:00 pm
In celebration of Data Privacy Day, Apple today unveiled a new set of educational resources designed to help users take control of their data.
- Apple introduces the new HomePod with breakthrough sound and intelligenceby Apple Newsroom on January 18, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Delivering incredible audio quality, enhanced Siri capabilities, and a safe and secure smart home experience.
- Apple celebrates Black History Month with Unity Collection and exclusive contentby Apple Newsroom on January 18, 2023 at 1:57 pm
Apple is commemorating Black History Month by announcing exclusive content and curated launches celebrating Black culture and community.
- Apple unveils MacBook Pro featuring M2 Pro and M2 Maxby Apple Newsroom on January 17, 2023 at 2:06 pm
Apple today announced the new 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pro featuring M2 Pro and M2 Max, Apple’s next-generation pro silicon.
- Apple introduces new Mac mini with M2 and M2 Pro — more powerful, capable, and versatile than everby Apple Newsroom on January 17, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Apple today unveiled Mac mini, supercharged by M2 and the all-new M2 Pro.
- Apple unveils M2 Pro and M2 Max: next-generation chips for next-level workflowsby Apple Newsroom on January 17, 2023 at 2:02 pm
Supercharging MacBook Pro and Mac mini, M2 Pro and M2 Max feature a more powerful CPU and GPU, up to 96GB of unified memory, and power efficiency.
- Introducing Apple Business Connectby Apple Newsroom on January 11, 2023 at 2:58 pm
Apple Business Connect is a free tool that allows businesses to customize the way information appears across Apple Maps, Messages, and other apps.
- Apple and Major League Soccer unveil broadcasters for MLS Season Passby Apple Newsroom on January 10, 2023 at 3:59 pm
Apple and Major League Soccer announced the initial members of the accomplished team of announcers for MLS Season Pass.
- Apple celebrates a groundbreaking year in entertainmentby Apple Newsroom on January 10, 2023 at 2:58 pm
Apple’s Eddy Cue reflects on the year in services.
- Apple Fitness+ unveils new offerings for the new yearby Apple Newsroom on January 5, 2023 at 1:58 pm
Apple Fitness+ introduces new ways for users to improve their well-being in the new year, including Kickboxing and a Beyoncé Artist Spotlight.